Monday, November 18, 2019

Mission 2 (YouTubing) #3

Editing the makeup video was easy but it took so long. Not being interested in makeup didn't help the situation either. The video turned out a lot better than I thought. but long. I managed to get it down to 24 mins on the dot.
Unfortunately I wasn't aware that we need to present it the following week so I had no time to book the studio to get all the other shots I needed so we decided to leave the vlogging video out and focus on the presentation and the makeup video.
The makeup video do very well in a short period of time. We were happy about that.
Although we had one video me and Cliodhna were stressed out due to the fact we had no time to finish the vlogging video.

Chat to you after the presentation.
Denis

No comments:

Post a Comment