Monday, November 18, 2019

Mission 2 (YouTubing) #2

Today me and Cliodhna went to the studio room record the makeup video. I arrived there first so i decided to start the intro for the vlog and take a few b-roll shots of the studio. Once I finished that I set up the chair where Cliodhna will do her makeup video. I also got the lights set up in the right angles and got the tripod and camera ready.

When Cliodhna arrived we went straight into making the makeup video. I started recording the video but after that she didn't really need my help anymore for the moment so i decided to take a few b-roll sequences of her doing her makeup.

At the end Cliodhna and myself took the video for the blog saying that the  makeup video is just done and I took a few shots of Cliodhnas makeup all done up. The video turned out very long

Using that studio was very helpful. The makeup video turned out very well but very long (43 mins.). Starting the vlog turned out well but I couldn't get enough shots for the b-roll part of the vlog so I had to book it again.
Having the studio lights help so much in producing high quality videos. Now the next step is editing the makeup video.

See you next time!
Denis

No comments:

Post a Comment